Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Missing You Today

Dear Mamacita,

I want to blog tonight, but the words won't come.  Maybe I'm too tired.  It's been a very emotional day.  I think I'm just gonna chill and go to bed early tonight momma.  I love you so much.  I'm missing you so very bad tonight.  My heart is full of love and loneliness.  I love my family so much, but I'm so lonely for you mamacita.  I needed to hear your voice today and feel you close to me and I can't.  I did read some old birthday cards and notes you had sent me when I was in college.. The things you said in them are as relevant today as they were back in 1997.  I'll share them with you later.  I'm going to see my therapist tomorrow night.  I'll blog sometime tomorrow and let you know everything that's on my heart mama.  It's just too achy in my chest right now.  I think I need some process time.  Will you visit me and Sam Sam in our dreams tonight?  Oh, and tomorrow I will also tell you about church on Sunday.  Something great is happening....

Night Mamacita,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment